Friday, April 25, 2014

Two Sweet Cottage Style Nightstands - White & Blue/Gray - SOLD

I have had these two nightstands painted and ready to go for the past two weeks!  I held them back because there was something missing.  It took me two weeks to figure out what it was that needed changing.  I love all white nightstands because they are clean and crisp and so shabby chic!  But these two looked lonely painted completely white.  It finally came to me!  Sitting on the shelf was this perfect shade of blue & gray paint that I have been wanting to use but had been waiting for the right time.  I don't have before and after photographs of the transformation, you will just have to take my word on it.

I painted the interior portion of the nightstand a perfect shade of gray/blue.

Nightstands are shabby chic white


The blue/gray interior gives the perfect touch of color to any room

The interior drawers were also painted for uniformity

Perfect for any bedroom

Add a basket or a little bed for your furball!
UPDATE***May 9, 2014
Nightstands were given a little more distressing for a more vintage look








 
The nightstands measure 22 inches wide, 18 inches deep, and 24 inches tall.  The nightstands were painted with latex paint and a bag of LE CHALK chalk paint powder (click here) good for a whole quart of paint!  Click on the link to learn more.

Thanks for stopping by!

Mary Elizabeth
XOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Be Shy: Share your thoughts