Saturday, April 5, 2014

Oversized Classy Two Tone Gray & White Nightstand - SOLD

This nightstand is over-sized and drop dead gorgeous!  I found it at a Goodwill and paid a little more than I wanted to for it.  But after looking around I knew that it supports a very good cause!

I was wanting a classy upscale look for this table and my mother and I chose gray and white with silver hardware.  She should have been a fashion designer!  She's really good at putting colors together!  I can go on and on about my mother but I will save that for mother's day.  I wanted the body to be homogenous gray and have accents of white.

It took a lot of sanding to get this table ready for painting.  I should have taken some before shots but I really get eager when it comes to painting furniture.  I really enjoyed painting her!

Two Toned Nightstand (or Hall Entry Table for Small Spaces)

Measures 32 inches tall, 30 inches wide, 18 inches deep

Top was finished with a Top Coat of polyacrylic

Silver Hardware

Warm and Soft

Rounded Legs

Very little distressing
It is Ready to Sit Pretty in Your Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Be Shy: Share your thoughts