Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!!

Greetings Sweet Readers,

Happy Valentines Day!! I woke up this morning and met a girlfriend for coffee and breakfast while our husbands were away at work.  I had not been able to see my very good friend in months!  But we always pick up where we left off last!  The conversation that was repeated over and over between us was that if we cannot love ourselves then it will be difficult to love or be loved.  It is a valuable lesson that I (and she) have learned over the years and I hope to inspire you to treat yourself today and let you know that it is crucial  that you Love yourself!

Here are a couple of my favorite Quotes:

YOU are Unique, Fearfully and Wonderfully Made! 

If you are not being you, then who is going to be you?

We are custom designed and we are not one in a million, we are one in six BILLION!



Inspirational Self Love Quotes - Be Inspired!

Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
- Unknown author

 No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.
- Barbara de Angelis

 Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
- Louise L. Hay

 What you think about yourself is much more important than what others think of you.
- Marcus Annaeus Seneca

 Oh, I’m so inadequate. And I love myself!
- Meg Ryan

 “Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.”
- Veronica A. Shoffstall

 “Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt

 “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.”
- Oscar Wilde

 “I didn’t belong as a kid, and that always bothered me. If only I’d known that one day my differentiates would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier.”
- Bette Midler

 “The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.”
- Mark Twain


Love,
Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Be Shy: Share your thoughts