Saturday, January 18, 2014

Nightstands - Fit for a Queen $250 (SOLD)

It's a beautiful day here in Houston, Texas!  I am so glad you made the time to stop by!  I purchased this beautiful pair of nightstands earlier this month and couldn't decide whether to keep them for myself or not.  They took my breath away!  Because I am an artist, I enjoy sharing my talent and passion with the world! 

You don't have to travel around the world or stay in the finest hotels to enjoy a pair of nightstands like these! I believe you can make your home feel and look beautiful without going very far!

White Shabby Chic Nightstands

Measures 26 inches wide, 18 inches deep, and 24 inche tall

Scroll featured on drawer on bottom of nightstand.

Glass & Brass Pulls on Top Drawer

Curvy & Scrolled Legs



Make your room beautiful with these timeless White French Nightstands
Thank you Cheryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Be Shy: Share your thoughts