Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year - Teal Painted Nightstand - $85 - SOLD

A new year and new beginnings.  I love to hear everyone's new year's resolutions and I still have faith in them!  When someone tells me something I believe them.  We all work at trying to be better people and that is what I appreciate about us all.  Just because life happens while working on your resolution doesn't mean that you never meant them.  We just have to get up, dust ourselves off, and try again.

Speaking of dusting off, I just finished a night table in the most requested paint color!  TEAL!  It has a antique finish for depth and seal.  It is deep in color and is much richer inside your home.  For the photo shoot I allowed a lot of sunshine in so that details can be seen well.

Only quality paint products are used on my pieces.

Rich Teal Nightstand/Side Table with Coffee Brown Top

Beautiful curvy legs and natural bronzed patina hardware

Large One Drawer with Upper Space for Your Favorite Book or Magazines

Table Measures 24 inches wide, 16 inches deep, and 26 inches tall

Perfect for bedside and sofa side

Antiqued Finish

Paint Color inside Room (No Natural Light)

Thank you Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Be Shy: Share your thoughts