Sunday, November 24, 2013

Two Tone Vintage (Bassett) Buffet / Dresser - $450 - SOLD

I  am so thankful for family & friends! I am also thankful to all of my awesome customers!

As I am getting older I see so much clearly now.  I see clearly what is important and what is not.  I don't have to think very hard about what I am thankful about as I am reminded every day of how fragile life is and how blessed I am to be alive! 

Moving on to a beautiful finished piece is this gorgeous Buffet / Dresser.  This French inspired two toned, triple dresser, nine drawer Bassett piece is so Shabby Chic!   It is white and taupe with black hardware and finished with an antiquing paint technique that seals and adds a warmth to the white painted piece.  The top was finished in a coffee paint color and is silky smooth!  This piece is versatile and will work with any decor!


French Provincial


French Inspired Two Tone Neutral
Coffee Brown Finished Top
Triple Dresser & Nine Drawers
All Black Hardware - Original & New
Antiqued to Warm & Age the Piece
Bassett - Solid Construction
Dovetailed Drawers
Beautiful Curvy Lines
Measures 61 1/2 L, 18 1/2 W (deep), and 32 T
Just Beautiful
If you are interested, use my contact page to ask any questions!

Mary Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Be Shy: Share your thoughts