Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Restoration Hardware Style Nightstand - $85 (SOLD)

A nightstand by your bedside is a must.  A nightstand is a smaller version of a chest and offers plenty of storage in a bedroom.  I personally need a nightstand for all of my "personal things".  I don't consider myself an avid reader (wish I could say so) but I do love information! My nightstand is filled with books, magazines, and my sketch pad/notepad.  And I love to turn on a lamp right before going to bed and opening up a good book.

Do you find yourself with no place for your cup of hot tea and your favorite book?  Look no further, this chic & eclectic painted nightstand is ready and finished to go home with you!

Modern meets Vintage
Measures 24 1/2 inches tall, 23 inches wide, and 16 inches deep.

Neutral paint colors used and will match any decor.

Plenty of table top space.

Sturdy and in perfect condition!

Interior drawer space like new & plenty of space for your items.
If you are interested, please email me using my contact page.  Or join me on Facebook (click above) to contact me.

XOXOX,

Mary Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Be Shy: Share your thoughts