Thursday, September 12, 2013

What I Am Working On This Week

Welcome to The Painted Table Boutique blog, I am currently working on several pieces of furniture. My blog is new (bear with me); however, I have had a Facebook Business Page for sometime. I want to share everything I am working on and learning with you! If you click on "past work-sold pieces tab" you will see just a few pieces that I have made over. I will add everything I have for sale soon so stay tuned!

Antique Headboard & Footboard
Antique Vanity
Antique Vanity & Mirror
These pieces are circa 1920-1930 and are in excellent shape. They have character that cannot be found in your average store. They are being painted white and will be ready to view here in a few days...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Be Shy: Share your thoughts