Thursday, September 26, 2013

Vintage Side Table with French Typography (SOLD)

Happy Fall Y'all!

Fall is my favorite time of the year, in fact I believe it is many of your favorite seasons too.  Crisper air, cooler weather, and beautiful sunsets!  I just feel the excitement in the air!

I am even more motivated to visit the thrift stores and local garage sales for more pieces to refinish.  I love tables with character and look for distinctive legs and curves to the table.   And speaking of great curves meet this curvy vintage table!

 
Vintage Side Table with French Typography - $50 (SOLD)

Two Tiered Vintage Side Table / Nightstand

Over 24 inches tall, 16 inches wide, 16 1/2 inches deep
Curvy table top.  Table top space for books & alarm clock!

This little guy has been reinforced, refinished, and ready to go to a happy home!

French Typography on top for a French feel to your cozy home.

Two tiered and more space for books n things.

Antique White and Black

Distressed just right...

Rounded Legs

If you are interested, email me using my contact page or Facebook me using link on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Be Shy: Share your thoughts